Djuno uses AI to help companies take back control over their cloud IT infrastructure costs.
Djuno uses AI to help companies take back control over their cloud IT infrastructure costs, increase performance, availability and reduce operational risks. It’s an early-stage startup launched in 2020, already serving 2 commercial projects for a Swiss insurance tech company. Djuno AI already generated 30%+ savings on cloud costs and doubled the available cloud resources at the same time. Djuno Ltd is registered in the UK and operates globally from physical locations in England, Switzerland, and California.
Djuno’s competitive advantages
Extensive use of AI, automation, near-instant migration between vendors, full control over data
- Proprietary AI modules
- infrastructure utilization prediction
- bill analysis, comparison and prediction
- server optimization
- service orchestration optimization
- Service and applications (code) optimization
- Clients have full control over all collected and generated data (no “SaaS block box”)
- Automated environment for service orchestration and near-instant migration between vendors
- Low risk, affordable, modular approach
- Any and all Djuno modules can be used
- PoC/pilot can be done with no integration or interactions with client infrastructure (only with exported data)
Download our slide deck (pdf):
Free AI tool to minimize cloud infrastructure costs
Clients can test our AI tool that can help minimize cloud infrastructure costs. It’s 100% free and doesn’t require any registration. Just upload server utilization and billing data (or use our sample files). Our AI will predict future utilization, seasonality and generate a list of recommendations that can reduce your cloud costs.
Go to http://ai.djuno.io/
AI tool explainer video: https://youtu.be/pVisa_hBwaY